Thursday, September 09, 2004

tired. . . so so tired. . . . .

I'm just so tired of all the stress. work stress, personal life stress. uggggh On days like this I wish I could take a vacation from my life and live I don't know. . . the life of some obscenely rich person's worriless son who does nothing but persue leisure and "interesting" things. I just want to go run around screeming my head off somewhere. The funny thing is it just gets harder and harder from here! Why can't I get like my own show on the travel channel and just travel the world seeing new and interesting places. I'd be well suited for that. Christina would be my co-host we could have a show about travelling the world as a couple and the benefits of sharing travel experiences with someone special to you. I think that would be a nice existence. besides the occassional malaria scare or head hunter. I think that would be ideal! I'd get in the gym to firm up my physique a bit if I had to in order to be "camera ready" just a small sacrafice for such a dream vocation. The idea of that job has cheered me up a bit. I'm still feeling a bit in the dumps, but I have a nice little shiney piece of fantasy to lighten my spirits for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home