Thursday, September 29, 2005

the range rover blues

Man I had to put my car in the shop to get fixed because on my way to work on monday a belt broke and tore a bunch of crap up! while I was there I had them do some other work on it. When all was said and done it ended up costing me 2400 dollars!!!! jimminy christmas!!! seriously it does run really nice now though! I'm pretty stoked about it! its running like it did at 40 thousand miles! A regular off road monster! I had the center caps replaced as well. I'm getting a new key delivered on monday and he's a new man. seriously I'm going to try to turn the odometer on that thing. I'm never ever going to give him away. he's going to be like that commercial
where the wind just blows then he disintigrates. Then I'll pick up the license plates and go get another one!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Korean Celt said...

For $2400, you "man" better be providing sexual favors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home