Thursday, April 21, 2005

I am one lucky SOB

My sister is going to totally hate me forever. I won two ipod minis today!!!! from some lame oldies radio station that was broadcasting from a shopping center I was at during lunch time!!!! I had to listen to snippets of three oldies songs and give the singer and the song! I totally crushed!!! and won two 6 gig ipod minis!!!! I rock!!!!!! I'm going to go play the lottery because I am so lucky today its not even funny! the mega millions is 205 million! so I'm going to soon be very rich as well as have two ipod minis!!!!! now I have to figure out what songs to put on the dang thing!!!!! like every album I own and all the songs I have on my computer!!!! who knows eh. seriously what am I going to do to fill this thing up!!!!! I'm going to need to borrow a bunch of albums from my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home