Sunday, April 03, 2005

The world is changing all around me!

Can't it just stay the same for a while? The pope passed away on friday. I'm left split over the whole thing. He is really the only pope I can remember since I've been alive. He was a great man who really had some amazing achievements as the spiritual leader of millions possibly billions of people. He helped with the break down of th communist Soviet union! I also am glad that he is no longer suffering and is in heaven with the Lord. I now pray that our new pope is an innovator and renewer of the faithful. The church has been getting bashed a bit in recent history. I feel its time to make new strides to make the church more inclusive instead of exclusionary in its nature. Well Thats all have to say about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home