Monday, November 22, 2004

I'm going to miss you Uncle PG!

Well, I found out yesterday that my Uncle PG died. He's my dad's uncle but probably the closest thing I had to a grandfather on my dad's side. He was awesome! recently when I was in California I got the opportunity to go and visit him for a day and go to a ball game with him. although his health was failing and it was tough for him to get around. He was incredibly interested and at the same time excited to hear about everything going on in my life. I have never heard anything but compliments and nice things about people from him! He is one of the greatest men I have and will meet! I am sure that he is in heaven right now with his wife glad to be with her again. I know he is going to be looking over me for the rest of my days. This makes me feel good. Although I am sad that I will not get to look upon his bright and wonderfilled eyes again. Or share in the feel the sunshine that is his personality! I know this thanksgiving I'll be thanking god for the gift of knowing him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home