Sunday, October 02, 2005

Can I have a weekend from the weekend?

Yet another jam packed weekend filled with obligations to friends and relations to friends. some times it is all just too much. Some times I would just like to spend the weekend with my loving wife. Actually, I would really prefer that to most any other type of activity that occupies the grains of time. I think the two of us need to just go off the grid and move into a log cabin and become cyber ninjas or something like that. We would have an agent that would find our work for us and then we would do our MacGyver missions then go back to mountain biking, skiing, hiking, and scuba diving. Yeah thats the ticket I think that would be awesome. I haven't taken any action on my latest invention yet. I think maybe I should order one of those inventors patent kits that they sell on the infomercials late at night. Psych! Yeah thats right I just said Psych! I'm keeping it real old school style!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home