Monday, October 17, 2005

Star date . . whatever I don't remember wht day it is

I do know that it is monday. By nature that means it sucks. Mondays go WAY too slowely I think someone needs to invent a time remote. you can fast forward, rewind, pause, change angle all that cool stuff but with time. That way I could get past Monday better. That and have my wife let me put my dart board up in the house. I need to hook my game up some more. so I can join a dart league next year. I think that would be a very good idea. but my wife says I have to wait till the house is set up and nice. Then I can put it in the extra room. Well, I don't know if I'll ever get the chance to put the dart board up then. The house is never going to be "ready" in the sense that I can put my dart board up at the house. Which sucks. hopefully I can wear her down. ha ha ha !!!

well I'm still in Wedded bliss. We are having a awesome time! I can' t understand How these hollywood types get divorced in like a couple months!!!! What are they doing that they get divorced so quickly???? Makes no sense to me. Granted I don't think Hollywood people make any sense at all in any regard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home